Superior-calibre work: Our reports are comprehensive, high quality and provide you with the advice and guidance that you require to make informed decisions.
Free-of-charge, no-obligation, telephone-based advice and guidance to HR Officers/Line Managers and Solicitors on any matters related to Occupational Health, Health-and-Safety, Corporate Wellbeing or Medicolegal issues.
Flexible appointments: we offer home-visits, workplace-based consultations and Video consultations; with our video consultations we can offer any employee, anywhere in the UK or abroad, a consultation at short notice.
We have extensive expertise in supporting senior managerial/executive members of staff with their health and wellbeing needs.
We do not charge retainer fees/membership fees and there are no hidden costs: all of our prices are fully inclusive.
We do not force clients to accept costly one-size-fits-all pricing schemes: our clients are given the freedom to pick and choose the services they require, as-and-when they require them, and only pay for the services that they use.
We are market-leading experts in the management of complex cases that other providers are unwilling/unable to tackle.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Where an employee is refusing to participate in disciplinary proceedings or is using a health condition as an excuse for the incident in question; and advice is required regarding whether they are fit to attend/whether their condition could have contributed to the incident, etc.;
- Where employers may be unsure as to whether an employee has a genuine health concern or not;
- Where employees have been absent for lengthy periods or underperforming and claiming medical reasons;
- Where an employee is demanding more support than the employer could offer;
Where an employee has complex or multiple health conditions and advice is required regarding reasonable adjustments;
- Where an employer is unsure about their duty of care towards any employee/what is or isn’t a reasonable adjustment;
Where an employee is threatening or pursuing legal action against an employer on health grounds; or when an employer’s solicitors require medico-legal input to steer an employee’s case in the right direction;
- Where there has been a health-and-safety incident or near-miss for which the employer requires advice and guidance, all the way from medical assessment of those involved to advice on policies-and-procedures, risk-reduction, contingency plans, etc. (this includes incidents related to ionising radiation, asbestos or any substances hazardous to health such as: dust/particulates, vapours, all kinds of chemicals and even biological hazards).